Print Buying Made Simple
Tips, Techniques, and Technologies Every Media Buyer Should Know
In this 138-page book, you’ll find tons of real-world advice for new print buyers, graphic designers, marketers – even sales reps.
This book is a special collection of 38 of Margie’s Print Tips, geared to print customers who aren’t familiar with the printing industry. Several of the articles have never been published.
Topics included in Print Buying Made Simple:
- Pick Printers Who Do Their Homework
- The Major Printing Processes: An Overview
- All I Am Saying Is Give P’s a Chance
- Career Advice for Print Buyers
- How to Buy Print in a Recession
- You Know You’ve Found the Right Print Sales Rep When
- 17 Things to Look for on a Printer’s Web Site
- Why Companies Are Choosing Digital
- Why Twitter Is a Powerful Resource
- How to Stay Plugged In