Most companies in the graphic arts don’t have on-staff marketing and writing expertise. This isn’t surprising, because it’s not their core business.
I offer content development services to help companies in the graphic arts connect with their customers and impress their prospects. Writing is what I’m known for, and it’s what I love to do. Additional skills include editing and marketing consulting, which I’ve developed over 25 years. I help companies shape their content so that it resonates with their customers and prospects and therefore builds their reputation.
My services, in a nutshell:
- Blogging – Ghost blogging, that is. I can write your weekly or monthly blog to engage your particular market. I’ll teach you how to share your blog posts in social media, where they’ll continue to grow your audience.
- Enewsletters – With nearly 20 years’ experience, I’m a natural. I’ll make sure your newsletter works with (not against) your blog and your web site. I can advise you on the mechanics and all the niggling do’s and don’ts. (I’ve been there and, as they say, done that.)
- Direct mail materials – Whether it’s a postcard, brochure, letter campaign or other DM effort, I can write it.
- Case studies – As a trade journalist, I’m a professional writer who can interview your management team as well as your customers to gather background information about a particular subject for an excellent case study. I love writing them.
- Customer surveys – I develop customer surveys for graphic arts clients, analyze the feedback and deliver an extensive report, complete with my findings and recommendations.
- Customer event development – Having produced conferences and dinners for over a decade, I’ll make sure your events are developed, promoted and executed professionally. My advice will save you money and add value.
Each client of mine is unique, so none of my work is boilerplate.
This is a short list of what I can offer you. Please get in touch if any of them strikes a chord.